Virginia Cavaliers UVA Scarf - Classic
Brand: Tradition Scarves
Color: Navy Blue, Orange, and White
- Woven from 100% Soft Acrylic
- Colors - Navy Blue, Orange & White
- 56″ long by 8″ wide, plus 2 inch tassels
- Officially Licensed - Portion of Each Sale Goes to UVA
- Show Your Support for the Cavaliers!
Publisher: Tradition Scarves
Details: Located in the town of Charlottesville, The University of Virginia is widely known as one of the best public universities in the country. The college was conceived and designed by United States President Thomas Jefferson and established in 1819. The original board consisted of presidents Jefferson, James Madison, and James Monroe. The University of Virginia's varsity sports programs have won 21 national championships, and have been a member of the ACC since 1953.
Package Dimensions: 10.7 x 8.0 x 1.0 inches